Lille vs Saint Etienne Betting Tips – Not defeated in this championship start, St. Etienne has a very difficult move on the field of Lille, the revelation of Ligue 1 last season.
1. The latest information before Lille vs Saint Etienne!
He defeated Nantes in the first stage with a score of 2-1.
In the second stage he lost surprisingly on the field of Amiens, score 1-0.
He finished in second place last season, at 16 PSG points.
Lille had the best defense and the 3rd best attack in the Ligue, managing to score 68 goals and receive only 33.
He played 7 friendly matches, of which he won 3, drew in 2 and lost against Celta Vigo and As Roma.
Lille returns to the Champions League after an absence of 7 years
It sold 150 million euros this summer, the biggest transfer was Pepe to Arsenal for 80 million and the second, the striker Leao, left for Milan for 30 million euros.
11 players were brought in and paid 88 million euros. The new acquisition is Renato Sanchez brought from Bayern for 20 million euros, according to lequipe.fr
It visibly strengthened at the intersection, transferring Buanga, Boudebouz, Youssouf Zaydou, Palencia or Trauco, the value of the lot reaching 110 million euros. The newest acquisition being Cabaye brought free of contract.
It occupies the 7th place after in the first stage it was imposed 2-1 on the field of Dijon, after a very good tactical match and in the second stage it drew 1-1 score with Brest.
Last season’s star, William Saliba, was sold to Arsenal London, but will remain with the team until winter.
Ghislain Printant, the new coach of the team has the complete lot for this team.
2. Lille vs Saint Etienne probable team!
- Lille (4-4-2): Maignan – Celik, Fonte, Soumaoro, Bradaric – Yazici, Ikone, Andre, Xeka – Osimhen, Weah.
St Etienne (4-2-3-1): Ruffier – Debuchy, Moukoudi, Perrin, Silva – Aholou, M’Villa – Bouanga, Boudebouz, Nordin – Khazri.
3. Information on the last direct duels Lille vs Saint Etienne.
- The two bands have met 40 times in history.
Lille won 18 times and Nantes 11 times.
Last season, Lille prevailed in both matches.
4.What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- Last result: 0-1 vs Amiens
- Shape: W W L W L
Last season’s Ligue 1 runner-up Lille did not start the new season in the French championship very convincingly. The Northern French team defeated Nantes in the first leg on a 2-1 home run, thanks to a goal scored in the 80th minute by Osimhen, who scored both goals for his team.Lille lost the last leg to Amiens, 0-1, and has only three points after two stages.Christophe Galtier’s team will play this season directly in the Champions League groups, due to ranking second in the last season.
- Last result: 1-1 vs Brest
- Shape: L W D W D
Saint-Etienne also started with victory the new season: they won 2-1 at Dijon, a game in which they scored both goals in the first 11 minutes of the game. But the “greens” did not have maximum points either: the last stage drew with Brest, on their own ground (1-1), after Bouanga equalized in the 83rd minute.Saint-Etienne finished in 4th place last season, with 66 points, six behind Lyon, and will play directly in the Europa League groups in the new season.
5.News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
- He finished the last championship three points over Lyon (3rd place).
- Had the best defense in Ligue 1 (33 goals scored).
- 4 of the last 5 official matches were over 2.5 goals.
- In 3 of them he scored five goals, including with PSG.
- Lille transferred last week to Renato Sanches (Bayern) – 20 million euros.
- He has only one failure in the last 12 official matches played.
- The defeat was with Montpellier, on its own ground.
- In the rest he had 8 wins and 3 draws in this time frame.
- The last 3 official matches were GG.
- Sunday will play the derby with Marseille away.
Football Prediction of the Day Lille vs Saint-Etienne
7 of Lille’s last 10 matches ended with over 1.5 goals scored.
Lille has scored at least one goal in the last 8 matches played at home.
On the other side, 9 of Nantes’s last 10 matches ended with over 1.5 goals scored and maximum 3.5 goals scored.
5 of the last 5 matches between the two teams ended in goals interval 2-4.
You may also be interested in the Ticket of the day “CIA” proposed for today with my colleagues Cristian and Alexandru.
I expect to have at least 2 goals but a maximum of 4 in this match.
Bet Tips: Lille