A New Victory for Manchester United? The devils are biting on Tuesday with Burnley, a band that should not put too much trouble on them. See next what I bet on this duel. It should also be said that the starting time is 22.00.Manchester United receives Burnley’s visit in the 24th round of the Premier League. The hosts are in a grace period with eight consecutive wins in all competitions. Devils are currently in 6th place, just 3 points away from the Champions League area. Burnley is 16th and has 5 defeats in the last 8 runs. Find the tip proposed by me for this game at the end of the analysis.
V V V V V
- Newcastle – United 0-2
- United – Reading 2-0 – FA Cup
- Tottenham – United 0-1
- United – Brighton 2-1
- Arsenal – United 1-3 – FA Cup
- Liverpool (54), Manchester City (62) and Arsenal (48) are teams that have scored more goals than Man UTD (46)
- United is the team that received the most penalties in the current season-7
- Rashford has 4 stages in a row with a goal scored
- Lukaku has 4 goals and two relegation passes in 6 matches as Burnley
- Injured from early December, Smalling is fit to play. Rojo and Fellaini remain unavailable
Looks great lately and now has only three points behind Chelsea, the last team in the Top Four.
Comes after the success of the English Cup with Arsenal (3-1); then impressed.
The momentary form is extraordinary; has won the last eight games played.
Has won all matches under Solksjaer’s command.
Fellaini will miss you here, but Rojo and Smalling might come back
V V V E Î
- Huddersfield – Burnley 1-2
- Burnley – Barnsley 1-0 – FA Cup
- Burnley – Fulham 2-1
- Watford – Burnley 0-0
- City – Burnley 5-0 – FA Cup
- Burnley does not lose 4 stages
- He has lost the last 8 matches with top 6 teams, 3-25 goals
- Burnley has the third weakest defeat of PL-43 goals scored
- Only the last four have scored fewer goals than Burnley-23
- Brady, Gudmundsson and Bardsley are uncertain
Also crosses a fairly good form; has shown well lately.
Occupies 16th place in the Premier League and now has three points over the relegation zone.
Only Manchester City beat it in the last six games played.
Took 10 points from the previous four stages of the championship, excellent balance.
Aaron Lennon and Jonathan Walters will miss, while Phil Bardlsey remains uncertain.
Manchester United v Burnley direct score statistics
- United won the 2-0 tour
- United has not lost home with Burnley since 1952-19 matches in a row without failure in all competitions
- The last two meetings on Old Trafford ended
Football Prediction of the Day Manchester United vs Burnley
I expect at least three goals from this dispute; we have two teams in shape and I’m counting on this.
United is extremely offensive under Solksjaer’s command and marks a lot.
The last five matches played at home in the Manchester Championship have fallen into the bets below;
All those five parties were GG; interesting as United takes a lot of goals.
Bet Tips: Over 2.5 goals
United looks like an unstoppable team. After the first 5 matches of Solskjaer it was said that the opponents were not of great caliber, but the “devils” have recently won with Tottenham and Arsenal on the move. Burnley comes after 4 positive results, but I think the guests will have an infernal match from which I do not think they will get anything. I bet United will be the first to win and will win, a scenario valid for the six stages. Burnley did not score in any of the last 8 away games in the Premier League.
Prediction Today: United scores first and wins
We will simply pick Manchester United victory to complete the project # share2 because the Red Devils, under the command of the new coach, Solskjaer, have line-ups, 8 out of 8, with strong opponents like Arsenal or Tottenham. Burnley goes badly away, just scored 9 times in 12 games, but has scored 22 goals, being among the weakest defensive offsides. We believe that the series of victories at United will continue today in front of a modest adversary struggling to avoid relegation.
Bet Tips: Win Manchester United
Manchester should not have problems at this stage, especially playing at home under the supporters’ encouragement. In 5 of the last 6 games played at home there were scored at least 2 goals to break and Burnley is not a team that puts United’s offensive in trouble. The guests have big problems on the defense side, the defensive being the third weakest in the championship.
Prediction Today: Over 1 Asian goal at break