In the first leg of the last 16 of the Europa League, Benfica play in Zagreb against Dinamo. The strength of the incarnations is at its maximum and the offensive processes have dictated the success of Bruno Lage and his pupils, given that the Eagles scored a total of 21 goals in their last 6 matches. Benfica left Galatasaray on the way in the previous round, winning 2-1 out of doors in game 1. Scoring in this move could be decisive for a qualification so desired by the Portuguese! On the other side a team that will certainly give a lot of work to the defending incarnate, a Dinamo who in the previous tie beat Plzen 3-0 in their stronghold, becoming an unfavorable result of 2-1 of game 1. In addition, the Croatians billed 9 goals in their 3 most recent home fixtures, so they are a very sharp formation in the Maksimir Stadium. Dinamo know that in order to get ahead it has to reach a good result in receiving Benfica.
NK Dinamo Zagreb vs Benfica
- Benfica have scored 21 goals in the last 6 games.
- Bruno Lage knows that scoring on the outside of the team can be decisive.
- Dinamo play at home, where they have scored nine goals in the three most recent games.
- In the previous round Benfica scored 2 goals out of doors.
- In the previous qualifying round, Dinamo won 3 goals in their stronghold.
Football Prediction of the Day NK Dinamo Zagreb vs Benfica
We expect a Benfica more in the expectation, creating fast transitions of enormous danger, and on the other side training to do everything to take advantage of the home factor and put the Portuguese defense at risk.
Bet Tips: Both teams to score